Some thoughts

As of now its in the middle of a identity crisis, I am not sure which way its headed.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Weddings


Looking at my calendar the other day trying to make plans for the next six weeks I came to the realization that there needs to be a planning commission set up to make sure that my friends weddings don't interfere with my schedule.

I have four weddings, in a four week period in three different parts of the world, so trying to work in a business trip in the middle for more then four days is kind of hard.

So I had a idea, a way to get everyone's wedding in the same time and in the same place, and at the same time help make more weddings.

The Wedding Cruise:

A Ship that can hold about 1500 people.
One nice Ballroom.
Seven Weddings.
A bunch of Guys for the Chosson.
A bunch of Girls for the Kalla.
A bunch of Family Friends.
A few Shadchonim.
A Cruise to South America.

With such a event, you have guaranteed attendance, don't have to move around much, and you have the possibility of many more weddings coming from that.


8 Comments:

At 7:53 PM, Blogger Frum but Thinking said...

LOL. I totally agree. And if god forbid you go to one persons wedding and not the other- all hell breaks loose, and you lose that friend 4 ever! LOOOL.

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger kasamba said...

What a great idea!!
Consolidate- it'd work for me!

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger Moiy-rah said...

very very kewl.

count me in.

or i'm crashing.

-moiy

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger sydneyshluchim5766 said...

TO ALL ARE FANS OUT THERE, WE REALLY ENJOYED UR SUPPORT. DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD RE-OPEN OUR BLOG??? LET US KNOW!! POST UR COMMENT HERE AND EVERYWERE ELSE THAT WE LEAVE OUR MARK.

 
At 8:19 AM, Blogger Pragmatician said...

Great idea, you forgot to mention split costs and indeed it’s the ideal place for Shadchunim to meet available candidates from all over the world.

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger The real me said...

fbt- Yup, here we will have a different wedding every night.

Kas- We are taking bookings.

Moi, You coming for friends or for your own? The deck of this ship I am looking at has lots of extra space...

Prag- Yup, That's what makes it so attractive for weddings, its being split seven ways, and on cruise ships they give a five course fancy dinner anyway.

 
At 6:16 AM, Blogger Mimi said...

Ha!
You should bring this one in to the big guys. I hear ya.

 
At 10:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home